Subscribe to our Newsletter
In the fall of 2015, the City selected DGR to reconstruct water mains, sanitary and storm sewer and pavement on Lincoln Street. DGR assisted the City in coordinating this major infrastructure overhaul in the heart of Hendricks. DGR worked with the City, businesses, the local school, the hospital and residents to provide this work with as little inconvenience as feasible. DGR also provided construction observation and administration to aid the City with record keeping and testing.
DGR has performed the planning and design of multiple athletic tracks and sports complexes for several communities in the region. The competition facilities are used by little leaguers up to NAIA college events.
Track renovations include overlaying or replacing existing base pavement and drainage. Most tracks are finished with a striped polyurethane all-weather surface.
Tennis court construction varies between 2 or 4 courts with new fencing and surfacing. The courts are usually a reinforced concrete pavement covered with a multi-layer surface.
Baseball & softball diamond layouts include varying configurations that are fan friendly and maximize the use of available space and allow for proper drainage.
Soccer field complexes vary in layout and sizes to maximize the viewing of the variety of ages and playing abilities.
• Augustana University in Sioux Falls, SD
• Sioux Center, Dordt University
• Northwestern College, Orange City, IA Dordt College in Sioux Center, IA
• Hull, IA High School
• Sioux City, IA High School
• Sioux Center, IA Baseball Field Improvements
• Sioux Center, IA High School Track and Field Improvements
• Sioux Center, IA Soccer Field Improvements
• Sioux Center, IA Tennis Court Improvements
• Orange City, IA Track and Field Improvements
• Rock Rapids, IA Central Lyon Schools Track and Field Improvement
• City of Rock Rapids, IA Soccer Complex
• City of Rock Rapids, IA Baseball and Softball Complex
• Luverne, MN Schools
• Welcome, MN Schools
• Windom, MN Schools Tennis Facilities
• Bridgewater, SD Schools Track and Field
• Parkston, SD Schools Track and Field
• Woonsocket, SD Schools Track and Field
• Wagner, SD Schools Track and Field
• City of Sioux Falls, SD Burnside Park Baseball Fields
• Crooks, SD Field Improvements (volunteer)
The City of Estherville operates an iron and manganese removal and zeolite softening facility. The plant had adequate softening capacity for growth, but had exceeded the rapid sand filtration capacity of the facility. The expansion was rated at 1,200 gpm and included the following work:
Construction of a water treatment plant expansion of 1200 gpm capacity, including concrete gravity filter cells, masonry building, yard and process piping, line shaft turbine high service and backwash pumps, horizontal split case transfer pumps, HVAC, electrical and control, site work and miscellaneous appurtenant work.
Analyzed digester cover and mixing system alternatives due to condition of existing plant equipment. Selected cover and mixing system to best fit the City’s request for potential future digester gas re-use to reduce plant operational expenses. Dual membrane cover with high velocity nozzle mixing was selected based on life cycle analysis of alternatives.
Performed a plant evaluation of the existing equipment and infrastructure to prioritize improvements to the facility that will not affect potential future improvements to the facility to meeting compliance with the newly issued NPDES permit.