Subscribe to our Newsletter
An Important Message Regarding COVID-19
To our valued clients, partners, and friends:
We are reaching out to communicate DGR Engineering’s efforts in response to the COVID-19 virus and its impact. We are making every effort to provide a healthy work environment for our employees while also maintaining continuous operations to serve our clients.
We are continually monitoring the guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), World Health Organization (WHO) and other local health agencies, and we remain open for business as usual.
We are taking several precautionary measures to protect the health of our employees and clients to prevent the spread of the virus and mitigate its impact.
To help in preventing the spread of the COVID-19 virus, we have implemented the following precautionary measures:
- Practicing social distancing and increased sanitizing of workspaces in our office environments.
- Implementing self-quarantine measures for employees returning from international travel.
- Requiring employees to respond satisfactorily to a list of questions for all domestic travel before being permitted to return to work.
- Implementing remote work options for staff where possible, including expansion of technical resources to
- Replacing face-to-face meetings with virtual meetings when possible.
- Cancelling or postponing large on-site non-essential meetings and events.
- Providing continuous COVID-19 communication to advise our employees of any new information.
Although the measures listed above are new for us, we believe the health and safety of our employees and our clients should be our top priority. At the same time, we are committed to continuing to serve our clients as we always do.
We will work closely with our clients to minimize disruptions and appreciate your help as we navigate these
We thank you for your continued business and will keep you informed of any changes to the situation as it evolves.
Blair Metzger, President