Human Resources / Payroll Administrator
Rock Rapids, IA
DGR Engineering’s Rock Rapids, IA location is currently seeking a full-time Human Resources/Payroll Administrator to join our team.
This position will provide operational and advisory assistance to department heads and individual employees as needed, with duties focusing primarily, but not limited to, the following:
- New employee on-boarding activities.
- Development of company policies.
- Company and employee training opportunities.
- Employee engagement and recognition activities.
- Benefits administration and processing.
- Payroll processing – including tax deposits and quarterly reports.
- Timesheet oversight and coordination.
- Year-end processing of W-2’s, 1095’s, reports.
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR/Business Administration or related field with a minimum of 2 years of relevant human resources and payroll processing experience.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive company and employee information.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interact effectively with management and staff.
- Knowledge of employee benefits coordination and implementation.
- Demonstrate strong organizational skills and attention to accuracy and detail.
DGR Engineering offers a competitive salary based on applicable experience and a comprehensive benefits package to all full-time employees. Qualified individuals should apply below.