City of Sioux Falls
Sioux Falls, SD
- 16” Ductile Iron Water Transmission Main
- Directional Bore Steel Casing Pipe
- Working with Businesses and Property Owners to keep access throughout construction
- Project construction on steep side slopes
- Construction Administration
- Ductile iron pipe construction considerations
Water Main Development
This project consisted of installing approximately 4,500 feet of 16” DIP water transmission main on Six Mile Road between 10th Street and 26th Street in Sioux Falls, SD. This work included water main installation, directional boring 24” steel casing across SD Highway 42 and under a large box culvert, pavement replacement, and restoration.
- Electrical Power
New Water Treatment Plant
New Water Treatment Plant delivers higher quality and more economical water.
New Water Distribution System
The City’s residents enjoy high quality water that comes to them in a new and reliable distribution system.
Site Development, Utility Improvements
A multi-phase plan for infrastructure projects was developed for the City of Alton.
Health, safety and public welfare were all improved by this project.
DGR engineers helped L&O Power Cooperative improve communications on its electric transmission system using existing transmission lines, fiber and underground fiber line.
Rock Rapids, IA