East River Electric Cooperative
- Total line length of 63.0 miles
- 115 kV and 69 kV, horizontal line post, single pole construction
- DGR service for this project included route selection assistance, state permitting, right-of-way acquisition, surveying, design, construction staking, construction management, and resident construction observation.
- Performing the right-of-way acquisition for the entire project route.
- Working with the Owner to finalize and adjust routing as necessary during design.
- Working with the Owner’s set of design and procurement standards to insure these lines were constructed similarly to their other transmission lines on their system.
Keystone Transmission Line
The project included full services for 58 miles of new 115 kV line and 5 miles of new 69 kV line. There were four separate transmission line segments making up the project, each in a different location within the state.
DGR services for this project included permitting, right-of-way acquisition, surveying, design, construction administration, construction staking, and resident project observation.
- Electrical Power
DGR engineers helped L&O Power Cooperative improve communications on its electric transmission system using existing transmission lines, fiber and underground fiber line.
Rock Rapids, IA
Treatment Plant & Well Exploration
DGR Engineering worked closely with OCRWS to design a new Water Treatment Plant to target iron and manganese removal from a shallow groundwater source near the site.
Due to concerns with the age and condition of the structures, along with safety clearances to energized equipment and conductors, a project was undertaken to replace the old infrastructure with new underground lines and associated padmount equipment.
Redwood Falls, MN
Street & Utility Improvements
Morningside Avenue was reconstructed totaling approximately 1,300 linear feet. The project included new sanitary sewer, water main, storm sewer, fiber conduits, decorative street lighting, and 9-inch concrete paving with colored concrete sidewalks.
Sioux City, IA
Wastewater Treatment Facility
The new plant, rated for 5.3 million gallons per day (MGD) peak day, doubles the capacity of its predecessor.
Planning started with site plan design for the new facility to offer maximum exposure to traffic on Highway 75.
Rock Rapids, IA