East River Electric Cooperative
- Total line length of 63.0 miles
- 115 kV and 69 kV, horizontal line post, single pole construction
- DGR service for this project included route selection assistance, state permitting, right-of-way acquisition, surveying, design, construction staking, construction management, and resident construction observation.
- Performing the right-of-way acquisition for the entire project route.
- Working with the Owner to finalize and adjust routing as necessary during design.
- Working with the Owner’s set of design and procurement standards to insure these lines were constructed similarly to their other transmission lines on their system.
Keystone Transmission Line
The project included full services for a 58 miles of new 115 kV line and 5 miles of new 69 kV line. There were four separate transmission line segments making up the project, each in a different location within the state.
DGR services for this project included permitting, right-of-way acquisition, surveying, design, construction administration, construction staking, and resident project observation.
- Electrical Power
Box Culvert Bridge Replacement
DGR Engineering worked with the SWO and BIA staff to design an economically feasible replacement for the deficient bridge structure.
Northeast South Dakota
New Airport Development
DGR led the design and construction phase engineering for the development of a new $30 million airport. Tasks included all phases of design and construction engineering activities.
Sioux County, IA
Turbine Control System Upgrade
This project included full removal and replacement of the existing control panels within the turbine building control room.
Wastewater Treatment Facility
City of Orange City, IA prepared for the future by adding a mechanical treatment facility to meet both capacity and compliance.
Orange City, IA
Water System Expansion
Tremendous demand for new service connections made this expansion project the largest ever undertaken by Kingbrook Rural Water, Inc.