East River Electric Cooperative
- Total line length of 63.0 miles
- 115 kV and 69 kV, horizontal line post, single pole construction
- DGR service for this project included route selection assistance, state permitting, right-of-way acquisition, surveying, design, construction staking, construction management, and resident construction observation.
- Performing the right-of-way acquisition for the entire project route.
- Working with the Owner to finalize and adjust routing as necessary during design.
- Working with the Owner’s set of design and procurement standards to insure these lines were constructed similarly to their other transmission lines on their system.
Keystone Transmission Line
The project included full services for a 58 miles of new 115 kV line and 5 miles of new 69 kV line. There were four separate transmission line segments making up the project, each in a different location within the state.
DGR services for this project included permitting, right-of-way acquisition, surveying, design, construction administration, construction staking, and resident project observation.
- Electrical Power
Lift Station, Control Panel, Valve Vault
The SE Sanitary Sewer Extension project provided sanitary sewer service to a previously un-serviced area southeast of Dell Rapids, SD
Dell Rapids, SD
Two-phase, 3.16 mile recreational trail on the north and west side of Luverne.
The addition of these new lots gave the City of Minneota opportunity for growth and an increased tax base.
Coordination between multiple entities to create a mutually satisfying layout of buildings, parking area, utilities and street access was a main element of the planning process.
Sioux City, IA
New Substation Construction
DGR assisted SMU in all aspects of the project, from initial evaluation, to design and financing, through final construction.
Turbine Control System Upgrade
The project included full removal and replacement of the existing control panels within the turbine building control room.