East River Electric Cooperative
- Total line length of 63.0 miles
- 115 kV and 69 kV, horizontal line post, single pole construction
- DGR service for this project included route selection assistance, state permitting, right-of-way acquisition, surveying, design, construction staking, construction management, and resident construction observation.
- Performing the right-of-way acquisition for the entire project route.
- Working with the Owner to finalize and adjust routing as necessary during design.
- Working with the Owner’s set of design and procurement standards to insure these lines were constructed similarly to their other transmission lines on their system.
Keystone Transmission Line
The project included full services for 58 miles of new 115 kV line and 5 miles of new 69 kV line. There were four separate transmission line segments making up the project, each in a different location within the state.
DGR services for this project included permitting, right-of-way acquisition, surveying, design, construction administration, construction staking, and resident project observation.
- Electrical Power
New Water Treatment Plant
New Water Treatment Plant delivers higher quality and more economical water.
New Water Distribution System
The City’s residents enjoy high quality water that comes to them in a new and reliable distribution system.
Site Development, Utility Improvements
A multi-phase plan for infrastructure projects was developed for the City of Alton.
Health, safety and public welfare were all improved by this project.
DGR engineers helped L&O Power Cooperative improve communications on its electric transmission system using existing transmission lines, fiber and underground fiber line.
Rock Rapids, IA