East River Electric Cooperative
- Total line length of 63.0 miles
- 115 kV and 69 kV, horizontal line post, single pole construction
- DGR service for this project included route selection assistance, state permitting, right-of-way acquisition, surveying, design, construction staking, construction management, and resident construction observation.
- Performing the right-of-way acquisition for the entire project route.
- Working with the Owner to finalize and adjust routing as necessary during design.
- Working with the Owner’s set of design and procurement standards to insure these lines were constructed similarly to their other transmission lines on their system.
Keystone Transmission Line
The project included full services for a 58 miles of new 115 kV line and 5 miles of new 69 kV line. There were four separate transmission line segments making up the project, each in a different location within the state.
DGR services for this project included permitting, right-of-way acquisition, surveying, design, construction administration, construction staking, and resident project observation.
- Electrical Power
New Substation Construction
DGR assisted SMU in all aspects of the project, from initial evaluation, to design and financing, through final construction.
Turbine Control System Upgrade
The project included full removal and replacement of the existing control panels within the turbine building control room.
Building and site demolition, utilities and grading, two site geothermal well fields, site work
Sioux City, IA
Treatment Plant & Well Exploration
DGR Engineering (DGR) worked closely with OCRWS to design a new Water Treatment Plant to target iron and manganese removal from a shallow groundwater source near the site.
Fuel System, Terminal, Hangars
Design and construction services for support facilities at the new Sioux County Regional Airport.
Sioux County, IA