City of Dell Rapids
Dell Rapids, SD
- 100’ pedestrian bridge spanning river
- 5 miles of 8’ concrete trail
- ADA accessibility
- Awarded the South Dakota Ready Mix Concrete Association Excellence in Ready Mix Award and the Associated General Contractors Build SD Award
- Federal Transportation Enhancement Grant Funds
- Working around quartzite rock outcroppings
- Construction Administration and Observation
- SD Game Fish and Parks Grant
This project consisted of one and a half miles of 8’ wide recreational trail along the Big Sioux River and in the City Park in Dell Rapids, South Dakota. Also included in this project was a 100’ pedestrian bridge across the Dells of the Big Sioux River and a river access concrete pad in conjunction with the recreational improvements. Recreational trail paving was with 4” concrete and was made ADA accessible.
- Electrical Power
New Water Treatment Plant
New Water Treatment Plant delivers higher quality and more economical water.
New Water Distribution System
The City’s residents enjoy high quality water that comes to them in a new and reliable distribution system.
Site Development, Utility Improvements
A multi-phase plan for infrastructure projects was developed for the City of Alton.
Health, safety and public welfare were all improved by this project.
DGR engineers helped L&O Power Cooperative improve communications on its electric transmission system using existing transmission lines, fiber and underground fiber line.
Rock Rapids, IA