City of Dell Rapids
Dell Rapids, SD
- 100’ pedestrian bridge spanning river
- 5 miles of 8’ concrete trail
- ADA accessibility
- Awarded the South Dakota Ready Mix Concrete Association Excellence in Ready Mix Award and the Associated General Contractors Build SD Award
- Federal Transportation Enhancement Grant Funds
- Working around quartzite rock outcroppings
- Construction Administration and Observation
- SD Game Fish and Parks Grant
This project consisted of one and a half miles of 8’ wide recreational trail along the Big Sioux River and in the City Park in Dell Rapids, South Dakota. Also included in this project was a 100’ pedestrian bridge across the Dells of the Big Sioux River and a river access concrete pad in conjunction with the recreational improvements. Recreational trail paving was with 4” concrete and was made ADA accessible.
- Electrical Power
Lift Station, Control Panel, Valve Vault
The SE Sanitary Sewer Extension project provided sanitary sewer service to a previously un-serviced area southeast of Dell Rapids, SD
Dell Rapids, SD
Two-phase, 3.16 mile recreational trail on the north and west side of Luverne.
The addition of these new lots gave the City of Minneota opportunity for growth and an increased tax base.
Coordination between multiple entities to create a mutually satisfying layout of buildings, parking area, utilities and street access was a main element of the planning process.
Sioux City, IA
New Substation Construction
DGR assisted SMU in all aspects of the project, from initial evaluation, to design and financing, through final construction.
Turbine Control System Upgrade
The project included full removal and replacement of the existing control panels within the turbine building control room.