City of Luverne
- Decommissioning of existing industrial wastewater treatment lagoons
- Land application of industrial by-products solids
- Executed a Declaration and Covenants for the restricted area with approval from MPCA
- Successful negotiations with the MPCA to properly abandon the industrial lagoons in a timely manner
- Able to save the City in excess of $3.5 million to decommission the industrial lagoons in comparison to previous consultants estimate
Assisted the City of Luverne in abandoning the industrial wastewater treatment facility formerly owned by Iowa Beef Producers. The former treatment facility consisted of two anaerobic treatment lagoons, one anaerobic transition pond, two aerobic lagoons, and two stabilization ponds. Closure of the facility included land application of industrial by-products, abandonment of structures and piping, closure of monitoring wells, and documentation of closure activities and restrictive covenants.
- Electrical Power
New Water Treatment Plant
New Water Treatment Plant delivers higher quality and more economical water.
New Water Distribution System
The City’s residents enjoy high quality water that comes to them in a new and reliable distribution system.
Site Development, Utility Improvements
A multi-phase plan for infrastructure projects was developed for the City of Alton.
Health, safety and public welfare were all improved by this project.
DGR engineers helped L&O Power Cooperative improve communications on its electric transmission system using existing transmission lines, fiber and underground fiber line.
Rock Rapids, IA