City of Luverne
- Decommissioning of existing industrial wastewater treatment lagoons
- Land application of industrial by-products solids
- Executed a Declaration and Covenants for the restricted area with approval from MPCA
- Successful negotiations with the MPCA to properly abandon the industrial lagoons in a timely manner
- Able to save the City in excess of $3.5 million to decommission the industrial lagoons in comparison to previous consultants estimate
Assisted the City of Luverne in abandoning the industrial wastewater treatment facility formerly owned by Iowa Beef Producers. The former treatment facility consisted of two anaerobic treatment lagoons, one anaerobic transition pond, two aerobic lagoons, and two stabilization ponds. Closure of the facility included land application of industrial by-products, abandonment of structures and piping, closure of monitoring wells, and documentation of closure activities and restrictive covenants.
- Electrical Power
Fuel System, Terminal, Hangars
Design and construction services for support facilities at the new Sioux County Regional Airport.
Sioux County, IA
New Airport Development
DGR led the design and construction phase engineering for the development of a new $30 million airport. Tasks included all phases of design and construction engineering activities.
Sioux County, IA
DGR Engineering collaborated with a long-standing airport engineering partner at the Watertown, SD Regional Airport to provide electrical design and construction services for the airport including runway and taxiway lights, lighted signs and airport electrical systems upgrades.
Pump Station & Storage Reservoirs
The new Edgerton Pump Station (EPS) was constructed to facilitate bringing purchased water from Lewis & Clark Regional Water System (L&C) to the LPRW system.