City of St. Peter
St. Peter, MN
- 12 MW Diesel Generation Plant
- Six 2,000 kW, 13.8 kV generator sets
- Fully automated generation control system
- Responsibility and involvement in all phases of the project, from project feasibility to final testing and checkout.
- Designing a facility that was aesthetically pleasing and quiet in order to meet the Owner’s objectives.
- Integration of the generation facilities with the existing City substation.
New Generation Plant
The project included full services for the construction of a new generation plant. The project was designed for low visibility and included a high level of noise attenuation in order to meet the Owner’s performance objectives.
DGR services for this project included project feasibility, environmental permitting, engineering design, material procurement, and resident construction observation.
- Electrical Power
Fuel System, Terminal, Hangars
Design and construction services for support facilities at the new Sioux County Regional Airport.
Sioux County, IA
New Airport Development
DGR led the design and construction phase engineering for the development of a new $30 million airport. Tasks included all phases of design and construction engineering activities.
Sioux County, IA
DGR Engineering collaborated with a long-standing airport engineering partner at the Watertown, SD Regional Airport to provide electrical design and construction services for the airport including runway and taxiway lights, lighted signs and airport electrical systems upgrades.
Pump Station & Storage Reservoirs
The new Edgerton Pump Station (EPS) was constructed to facilitate bringing purchased water from Lewis & Clark Regional Water System (L&C) to the LPRW system.
Sanitary Sewer Rehabilitation
DGR Engineering has experience in sanitary sewer rehabilitation including: CIPP sewer main lining, service line grouting or lining (top hat), structure rehabilitation, and other related techniques.
Ellsworth, Balaton & Hendricks, MN