City of St. Peter
St. Peter, MN
- 12 MW Diesel Generation Plant
- Six 2,000 kW, 13.8 kV generator sets
- Fully automated generation control system
- Responsibility and involvement in all phases of the project, from project feasibility to final testing and checkout.
- Designing a facility that was aesthetically pleasing and quiet in order to meet the Owner’s objectives.
- Integration of the generation facilities with the existing City substation.
Broadway Generation Plant
The project included full services for the construction of a new generation plant. The project was designed for low visibility and included a high level of noise attenuation in order to meet the Owner’s performance objectives.
DGR services for this project included project feasibility, environmental permitting, engineering design, material procurement, and resident construction observation.
- Electrical Power
Lift Station, Control Panel, Valve Vault
The SE Sanitary Sewer Extension project provided sanitary sewer service to a previously un-serviced area southeast of Dell Rapids, SD
Dell Rapids, SD
Two-phase, 3.16 mile recreational trail on the north and west side of Luverne.
The addition of these new lots gave the City of Minneota opportunity for growth and an increased tax base.
Coordination between multiple entities to create a mutually satisfying layout of buildings, parking area, utilities and street access was a main element of the planning process.
Sioux City, IA
New Substation Construction
DGR assisted SMU in all aspects of the project, from initial evaluation, to design and financing, through final construction.
Turbine Control System Upgrade
The project included full removal and replacement of the existing control panels within the turbine building control room.