City of St. Peter
St. Peter, MN
- 12 MW Diesel Generation Plant
- Six 2,000 kW, 13.8 kV generator sets
- Fully automated generation control system
- Responsibility and involvement in all phases of the project, from project feasibility to final testing and checkout.
- Designing a facility that was aesthetically pleasing and quiet in order to meet the Owner’s objectives.
- Integration of the generation facilities with the existing City substation.
Broadway Generation Plant
The project included full services for the construction of a new generation plant. The project was designed for low visibility and included a high level of noise attenuation in order to meet the Owner’s performance objectives.
DGR services for this project included project feasibility, environmental permitting, engineering design, material procurement, and resident construction observation.
- Electrical Power
New Water Treatment Plant
New Water Treatment Plant delivers higher quality and more economical water.
New Water Distribution System
The City’s residents enjoy high quality water that comes to them in a new and reliable distribution system.
Site Development, Utility Improvements
A multi-phase plan for infrastructure projects was developed for the City of Alton.
Health, safety and public welfare were all improved by this project.
DGR engineers helped L&O Power Cooperative improve communications on its electric transmission system using existing transmission lines, fiber and underground fiber line.
Rock Rapids, IA