City of Sioux Falls
Sioux Falls, SD
- Addition of three mainline 13.8 kV distribution circuits
- Circuits were built in underground fashion to increase reliability and improve aesthetics
- Coordinating with multiple City of Sioux Falls departments, other utilities, and railroad authorities
- Integrating traffic control provisions associated with construction in busy areas
- Responsibility and involvement in all phases of the project
Mainline Distribution Circuits
The project included the construction of three new mainline 13.8 kV circuits on the City’s distribution system to increase capacity and reliability. The circuits were built in underground fashion; two extending from the City’s substation near the airport to the downtown area, and one extending from the City’s substation near the airport to the event center. DGR services for this project included the initial study work, project development, engineering design, permitting, construction administration, and resident construction observation.
- Electrical Power
Box Culvert Bridge Replacement
DGR Engineering worked with the SWO and BIA staff to design an economically feasible replacement for the deficient bridge structure.
Northeast South Dakota
New Airport Development
DGR led the design and construction phase engineering for the development of a new $30 million airport. Tasks included all phases of design and construction engineering activities.
Sioux County, IA
Turbine Control System Upgrade
This project included full removal and replacement of the existing control panels within the turbine building control room.
Wastewater Treatment Facility
City of Orange City, IA prepared for the future by adding a mechanical treatment facility to meet both capacity and compliance.
Orange City, IA
Water System Expansion
Tremendous demand for new service connections made this expansion project the largest ever undertaken by Kingbrook Rural Water, Inc.