City of Superior
• Individual septic tank with effluent pumps at each home
• Discharge effluent to City of Estherville 6 miles away
• STEP system design to eliminate need for main lift station
• Negotiated sewer rates as a bulk customer, with Superior’s rates tied to Estherville residential rates
• Continued operational support to assist new city staff after project completion
Low Pressure Collection System
Analyzed collection system alternatives and treatment alternatives. Designed a septic tank effluent pump (STEP) system for Superior’s residents. The STEP system reduced street surface disturbance and was lower cost than a gravity sewer system. The STEP system also eliminated need for a main lift station and backup generation.
- Electrical Power
New Water Treatment Plant
New Water Treatment Plant delivers higher quality and more economical water.
New Water Distribution System
The City’s residents enjoy high quality water that comes to them in a new and reliable distribution system.
Site Development, Utility Improvements
A multi-phase plan for infrastructure projects was developed for the City of Alton.
Health, safety and public welfare were all improved by this project.
DGR engineers helped L&O Power Cooperative improve communications on its electric transmission system using existing transmission lines, fiber and underground fiber line.
Rock Rapids, IA