City of Benson
- 115 kV, horizontal line post, single pole construction.
- DGR service for this project included MN local review permitting, assisting in the right-of-way acquisition process, design, construction staking, and construction management.
- Working with the BNSF railroad company during the right-of-way process for a transmission line that ran parallel to the railroad tracks.
- Developing the environmental assessment that was submitted to the State in the permitting process.
- Working with many different entities during different phases of the project. This included the railroad, other power companies, governmental bodies, surveyors, the local FibroMinn generation facility (coordinating scheduled outages and design), and all Contractors.
The project included full services for a 1.4 mile 115 kV line. The project required coordination with many different entities, including other power companies for coordinating the interconnection, and with a railroad company for right-of-way permitting, which included coordinating an inductive interference study.
DGR services for this project included permitting, coordinating the design survey, design, construction administration, construction staking, and resident project observation.
- Electrical Power
Fuel System, Terminal, Hangars
Design and construction services for support facilities at the new Sioux County Regional Airport.
Sioux County, IA
New Airport Development
DGR led the design and construction phase engineering for the development of a new $30 million airport. Tasks included all phases of design and construction engineering activities.
Sioux County, IA
DGR Engineering collaborated with a long-standing airport engineering partner at the Watertown, SD Regional Airport to provide electrical design and construction services for the airport including runway and taxiway lights, lighted signs and airport electrical systems upgrades.
Pump Station & Storage Reservoirs
The new Edgerton Pump Station (EPS) was constructed to facilitate bringing purchased water from Lewis & Clark Regional Water System (L&C) to the LPRW system.
Sanitary Sewer Rehabilitation
DGR Engineering has experience in sanitary sewer rehabilitation including: CIPP sewer main lining, service line grouting or lining (top hat), structure rehabilitation, and other related techniques.
Ellsworth, Balaton & Hendricks, MN