City of Benson
- 115 kV, horizontal line post, single pole construction.
- DGR service for this project included MN local review permitting, assisting in the right-of-way acquisition process, design, construction staking, and construction management.
- Working with the BNSF railroad company during the right-of-way process for a transmission line that ran parallel to the railroad tracks.
- Developing the environmental assessment that was submitted to the State in the permitting process.
- Working with many different entities during different phases of the project. This included the railroad, other power companies, governmental bodies, surveyors, the local FibroMinn generation facility (coordinating scheduled outages and design), and all Contractors.
The project included full services for a 1.4 mile 115 kV line. The project required coordination with many different entities, including other power companies for coordinating the interconnection, and with a railroad company for right-of-way permitting, which included coordinating an inductive interference study.
DGR services for this project included permitting, coordinating the design survey, design, construction administration, construction staking, and resident project observation.
- Electrical Power
Lift Station, Control Panel, Valve Vault
The SE Sanitary Sewer Extension project provided sanitary sewer service to a previously un-serviced area southeast of Dell Rapids, SD
Dell Rapids, SD
Two-phase, 3.16 mile recreational trail on the north and west side of Luverne.
The addition of these new lots gave the City of Minneota opportunity for growth and an increased tax base.
Coordination between multiple entities to create a mutually satisfying layout of buildings, parking area, utilities and street access was a main element of the planning process.
Sioux City, IA
New Substation Construction
DGR assisted SMU in all aspects of the project, from initial evaluation, to design and financing, through final construction.
Turbine Control System Upgrade
The project included full removal and replacement of the existing control panels within the turbine building control room.