City of Benson
- 115 kV, horizontal line post, single pole construction.
- DGR service for this project included MN local review permitting, assisting in the right-of-way acquisition process, design, construction staking, and construction management.
- Working with the BNSF railroad company during the right-of-way process for a transmission line that ran parallel to the railroad tracks.
- Developing the environmental assessment that was submitted to the State in the permitting process.
- Working with many different entities during different phases of the project. This included the railroad, other power companies, governmental bodies, surveyors, the local FibroMinn generation facility (coordinating scheduled outages and design), and all Contractors.
The project included full services for a 1.4 mile 115 kV line. The project required coordination with many different entities, including other power companies for coordinating the interconnection, and with a railroad company for right-of-way permitting, which included coordinating an inductive interference study.
DGR services for this project included permitting, coordinating the design survey, design, construction administration, construction staking, and resident project observation.
- Electrical Power
Box Culvert Bridge Replacement
DGR Engineering worked with the SWO and BIA staff to design an economically feasible replacement for the deficient bridge structure.
Northeast South Dakota
New Airport Development
DGR led the design and construction phase engineering for the development of a new $30 million airport. Tasks included all phases of design and construction engineering activities.
Sioux County, IA
Turbine Control System Upgrade
This project included full removal and replacement of the existing control panels within the turbine building control room.
Wastewater Treatment Facility
City of Orange City, IA prepared for the future by adding a mechanical treatment facility to meet both capacity and compliance.
Orange City, IA
Water System Expansion
Tremendous demand for new service connections made this expansion project the largest ever undertaken by Kingbrook Rural Water, Inc.