City of Benson
- 115 kV, horizontal line post, single pole construction.
- DGR service for this project included MN local review permitting, assisting in the right-of-way acquisition process, design, construction staking, and construction management.
- Working with the BNSF railroad company during the right-of-way process for a transmission line that ran parallel to the railroad tracks.
- Developing the environmental assessment that was submitted to the State in the permitting process.
- Working with many different entities during different phases of the project. This included the railroad, other power companies, governmental bodies, surveyors, the local FibroMinn generation facility (coordinating scheduled outages and design), and all Contractors.
The project included full services for a 1.4 mile 115 kV line. The project required coordination with many different entities, including other power companies for coordinating the interconnection, and with a railroad company for right-of-way permitting, which included coordinating an inductive interference study.
DGR services for this project included permitting, coordinating the design survey, design, construction administration, construction staking, and resident project observation.
- Electrical Power
New Substation Construction
DGR assisted SMU in all aspects of the project, from initial evaluation, to design and financing, through final construction.
Turbine Control System Upgrade
The project included full removal and replacement of the existing control panels within the turbine building control room.
Building and site demolition, utilities and grading, two site geothermal well fields, site work
Sioux City, IA
Treatment Plant & Well Exploration
DGR Engineering (DGR) worked closely with OCRWS to design a new Water Treatment Plant to target iron and manganese removal from a shallow groundwater source near the site.
Fuel System, Terminal, Hangars
Design and construction services for support facilities at the new Sioux County Regional Airport.
Sioux County, IA