City of Benson
- 115 kV, horizontal line post, single pole construction.
- DGR service for this project included MN local review permitting, assisting in the right-of-way acquisition process, design, construction staking, and construction management.
- Working with the BNSF railroad company during the right-of-way process for a transmission line that ran parallel to the railroad tracks.
- Developing the environmental assessment that was submitted to the State in the permitting process.
- Working with many different entities during different phases of the project. This included the railroad, other power companies, governmental bodies, surveyors, the local FibroMinn generation facility (coordinating scheduled outages and design), and all Contractors.
The project included full services for a 1.4 mile 115 kV line. The project required coordination with many different entities, including other power companies for coordinating the interconnection, and with a railroad company for right-of-way permitting, which included coordinating an inductive interference study.
DGR services for this project included permitting, coordinating the design survey, design, construction administration, construction staking, and resident project observation.
- Electrical Power
New Water Treatment Plant
New Water Treatment Plant delivers higher quality and more economical water.
New Water Distribution System
The City’s residents enjoy high quality water that comes to them in a new and reliable distribution system.
Site Development, Utility Improvements
A multi-phase plan for infrastructure projects was developed for the City of Alton.
Health, safety and public welfare were all improved by this project.
DGR engineers helped L&O Power Cooperative improve communications on its electric transmission system using existing transmission lines, fiber and underground fiber line.
Rock Rapids, IA