Heartland Consumers Power District
Wessington Springs, SD
- 4 MW Diesel Generation Plant
- Two 2,000 kW, 4.16 kV generator sets
- Modifications and additions to existing switchgear
- Fully automated control system
- The Responsibility and involvement in all phases of the project, from project feasibility to final testing and checkout.
- Coordination of project schedule, construction, and testing with a large transmission project in order to keep the lights on in the City.
- Design of a fully automated generation control system and interface with the City’s SCADA system.
The project included full services for the construction of generation additions to an existing substation in stand-alone enclosures. The project was constructed in conjunction with a large transmission project which required careful coordination. Since the transmission line being constructed was a replacement of the City’s only feed, the generation had to supply power to the City during periods of construction of the new line.
DGR services for this project included environmental permitting, engineering design, material procurement, and construction administration.
- Electrical Power
Fuel System, Terminal, Hangars
Design and construction services for support facilities at the new Sioux County Regional Airport.
Sioux County, IA
New Airport Development
DGR led the design and construction phase engineering for the development of a new $30 million airport. Tasks included all phases of design and construction engineering activities.
Sioux County, IA
DGR Engineering collaborated with a long-standing airport engineering partner at the Watertown, SD Regional Airport to provide electrical design and construction services for the airport including runway and taxiway lights, lighted signs and airport electrical systems upgrades.
Pump Station & Storage Reservoirs
The new Edgerton Pump Station (EPS) was constructed to facilitate bringing purchased water from Lewis & Clark Regional Water System (L&C) to the LPRW system.
Sanitary Sewer Rehabilitation
DGR Engineering has experience in sanitary sewer rehabilitation including: CIPP sewer main lining, service line grouting or lining (top hat), structure rehabilitation, and other related techniques.
Ellsworth, Balaton & Hendricks, MN