City of Madison
- 10 MW Diesel Generation Plant
- Five 2,000 kW, 13.8 kV generator sets
- Combined generation plant and substation project
- The Responsibility and involvement in all phases of the project, from project feasibility to final testing and checkout.
- Designing both a generation plant and a substation into one project, in order that certain facilities could be shared and construction efficiencies could be realized.
- Design of a fully automated generation control system and interface with the City’s SCADA system.
The project included full services for the construction of a new generation plant and substation. Cost savings for the Owner were achieved by combining a substation project and a generation plant project, in order that shared facilities could be constructed.
DGR services for this project included project feasibility, environmental permitting, engineering design, material procurement, and construction administration.
- Electrical Power
New Water Treatment Plant
New Water Treatment Plant delivers higher quality and more economical water.
New Water Distribution System
The City’s residents enjoy high quality water that comes to them in a new and reliable distribution system.
Site Development, Utility Improvements
A multi-phase plan for infrastructure projects was developed for the City of Alton.
Health, safety and public welfare were all improved by this project.
DGR engineers helped L&O Power Cooperative improve communications on its electric transmission system using existing transmission lines, fiber and underground fiber line.
Rock Rapids, IA