City of Madison
- 10 MW Diesel Generation Plant
- Five 2,000 kW, 13.8 kV generator sets
- Combined generation plant and substation project
- The Responsibility and involvement in all phases of the project, from project feasibility to final testing and checkout.
- Designing both a generation plant and a substation into one project, in order that certain facilities could be shared and construction efficiencies could be realized.
- Design of a fully automated generation control system and interface with the City’s SCADA system.
The project included full services for the construction of a new generation plant and substation. Cost savings for the Owner were achieved by combining a substation project and a generation plant project, in order that shared facilities could be constructed.
DGR services for this project included project feasibility, environmental permitting, engineering design, material procurement, and construction administration.
- Electrical Power
Box Culvert Bridge Replacement
DGR Engineering worked with the SWO and BIA staff to design an economically feasible replacement for the deficient bridge structure.
Northeast South Dakota
New Airport Development
DGR led the design and construction phase engineering for the development of a new $30 million airport. Tasks included all phases of design and construction engineering activities.
Sioux County, IA
Turbine Control System Upgrade
This project included full removal and replacement of the existing control panels within the turbine building control room.
Wastewater Treatment Facility
City of Orange City, IA prepared for the future by adding a mechanical treatment facility to meet both capacity and compliance.
Orange City, IA
Water System Expansion
Tremendous demand for new service connections made this expansion project the largest ever undertaken by Kingbrook Rural Water, Inc.