Marshall Municipal Utilities
- 8 kV underground distribution system
- Multi-year, multi-phase project
- Increased system reliability through additional circuits and reduced exposure
- Responsibility and involvement in all phases of the project, from the initial study work to design and bidding and observation of the final construction.
- Coordination with multiple entities including City, County, and State authorities and other utilities.
- Addition of padmount capacitor banks to the system to replace overhead capacitor banks that were removed.
Electrical Distribution Conversion
The project included full services for the conversion of the utility’s distribution circuitry from overhead to underground. The conversion was completed in several project phases as part of a multi-year process. The project also included the construction of several new circuits that were integrated to new substations being built in the same timeframe. DGR services for the project included the reliability study work, preliminary planning, permitting, engineering design, material procurement assistance, construction administration, and resident project observation.
- Electrical Power
Fuel System, Terminal, Hangars
Design and construction services for support facilities at the new Sioux County Regional Airport.
Sioux County, IA
New Airport Development
DGR led the design and construction phase engineering for the development of a new $30 million airport. Tasks included all phases of design and construction engineering activities.
Sioux County, IA
DGR Engineering collaborated with a long-standing airport engineering partner at the Watertown, SD Regional Airport to provide electrical design and construction services for the airport including runway and taxiway lights, lighted signs and airport electrical systems upgrades.
Pump Station & Storage Reservoirs
The new Edgerton Pump Station (EPS) was constructed to facilitate bringing purchased water from Lewis & Clark Regional Water System (L&C) to the LPRW system.
Sanitary Sewer Rehabilitation
DGR Engineering has experience in sanitary sewer rehabilitation including: CIPP sewer main lining, service line grouting or lining (top hat), structure rehabilitation, and other related techniques.
Ellsworth, Balaton & Hendricks, MN