Marshall Municipal Utilities
- 8 kV underground distribution system
- Multi-year, multi-phase project
- Increased system reliability through additional circuits and reduced exposure
- Responsibility and involvement in all phases of the project, from the initial study work to design and bidding and observation of the final construction.
- Coordination with multiple entities including City, County, and State authorities and other utilities.
- Addition of padmount capacitor banks to the system to replace overhead capacitor banks that were removed.
Electrical Distribution Conversion
The project included full services for the conversion of the utility’s distribution circuitry from overhead to underground. The conversion was completed in several project phases as part of a multi-year process. The project also included the construction of several new circuits that were integrated to new substations being built in the same timeframe. DGR services for the project included the reliability study work, preliminary planning, permitting, engineering design, material procurement assistance, construction administration, and resident project observation.
- Electrical Power
Box Culvert Bridge Replacement
DGR Engineering worked with the SWO and BIA staff to design an economically feasible replacement for the deficient bridge structure.
Northeast South Dakota
New Airport Development
DGR led the design and construction phase engineering for the development of a new $30 million airport. Tasks included all phases of design and construction engineering activities.
Sioux County, IA
Turbine Control System Upgrade
This project included full removal and replacement of the existing control panels within the turbine building control room.
Wastewater Treatment Facility
City of Orange City, IA prepared for the future by adding a mechanical treatment facility to meet both capacity and compliance.
Orange City, IA
Water System Expansion
Tremendous demand for new service connections made this expansion project the largest ever undertaken by Kingbrook Rural Water, Inc.