Marshall Municipal Utilities
- 8 kV underground distribution system
- Multi-year, multi-phase project
- Increased system reliability through additional circuits and reduced exposure
- Responsibility and involvement in all phases of the project, from the initial study work to design and bidding and observation of the final construction.
- Coordination with multiple entities including City, County, and State authorities and other utilities.
- Addition of padmount capacitor banks to the system to replace overhead capacitor banks that were removed.
Electrical Distribution Conversion
The project included full services for the conversion of the utility’s distribution circuitry from overhead to underground. The conversion was completed in several project phases as part of a multi-year process. The project also included the construction of several new circuits that were integrated to new substations being built in the same timeframe. DGR services for the project included the reliability study work, preliminary planning, permitting, engineering design, material procurement assistance, construction administration, and resident project observation.
- Electrical Power
New Water Treatment Plant
New Water Treatment Plant delivers higher quality and more economical water.
New Water Distribution System
The City’s residents enjoy high quality water that comes to them in a new and reliable distribution system.
Site Development, Utility Improvements
A multi-phase plan for infrastructure projects was developed for the City of Alton.
Health, safety and public welfare were all improved by this project.
DGR engineers helped L&O Power Cooperative improve communications on its electric transmission system using existing transmission lines, fiber and underground fiber line.
Rock Rapids, IA