Marshall Municipal Utilities
- 8 kV underground distribution system
- Multi-year, multi-phase project
- Increased system reliability through additional circuits and reduced exposure
- Responsibility and involvement in all phases of the project, from the initial study work to design and bidding and observation of the final construction.
- Coordination with multiple entities including City, County, and State authorities and other utilities.
- Addition of padmount capacitor banks to the system to replace overhead capacitor banks that were removed.
Electrical Distribution Conversion
The project included full services for the conversion of the utility’s distribution circuitry from overhead to underground. The conversion was completed in several project phases as part of a multi-year process. The project also included the construction of several new circuits that were integrated to new substations being built in the same timeframe. DGR services for the project included the reliability study work, preliminary planning, permitting, engineering design, material procurement assistance, construction administration, and resident project observation.
- Electrical Power
Lift Station, Control Panel, Valve Vault
The SE Sanitary Sewer Extension project provided sanitary sewer service to a previously un-serviced area southeast of Dell Rapids, SD
Dell Rapids, SD
Two-phase, 3.16 mile recreational trail on the north and west side of Luverne.
The addition of these new lots gave the City of Minneota opportunity for growth and an increased tax base.
Coordination between multiple entities to create a mutually satisfying layout of buildings, parking area, utilities and street access was a main element of the planning process.
Sioux City, IA
New Substation Construction
DGR assisted SMU in all aspects of the project, from initial evaluation, to design and financing, through final construction.
Turbine Control System Upgrade
The project included full removal and replacement of the existing control panels within the turbine building control room.