Marshall Municipal Utilities
- Line length of 1.7 miles
- 115 kV, horizontal line post, single steel pole, double-circuit line.
- DGR service included MN local review permitting, design, construction staking, and construction management.
- Working with the MN DOT during the permitting and design process for a transmission line.
- Coordinating the material purchases for all of the major transmission line materials. This included developing material specifications and managing the bidding, shop drawings, and delivery processes.
- Working with many different entities during different phases of the project. This included the MN DOT, other power companies, governmental bodies, surveyors, and all Contractors.
Double Circuit Line
The project included full services for a 1.7 mile, double-circuit 115 kV line. The project required coordination with many different entities, including the utility company for relocating existing underground facilities, and with MnDOT permiting the line in the DOT right-of-way.
DGR services for this project included permitting, coordinating the design survey, design, construction administration, construction staking, and resident project observation.
- Electrical Power
Fuel System, Terminal, Hangars
Design and construction services for support facilities at the new Sioux County Regional Airport.
Sioux County, IA
New Airport Development
DGR led the design and construction phase engineering for the development of a new $30 million airport. Tasks included all phases of design and construction engineering activities.
Sioux County, IA
DGR Engineering collaborated with a long-standing airport engineering partner at the Watertown, SD Regional Airport to provide electrical design and construction services for the airport including runway and taxiway lights, lighted signs and airport electrical systems upgrades.
Pump Station & Storage Reservoirs
The new Edgerton Pump Station (EPS) was constructed to facilitate bringing purchased water from Lewis & Clark Regional Water System (L&C) to the LPRW system.
Sanitary Sewer Rehabilitation
DGR Engineering has experience in sanitary sewer rehabilitation including: CIPP sewer main lining, service line grouting or lining (top hat), structure rehabilitation, and other related techniques.
Ellsworth, Balaton & Hendricks, MN