Marshall Municipal Utilities
- Line length of 1.7 miles
- 115 kV, horizontal line post, single steel pole, double-circuit line.
- DGR service included MN local review permitting, design, construction staking, and construction management.
- Working with the MN DOT during the permitting and design process for a transmission line.
- Coordinating the material purchases for all of the major transmission line materials. This included developing material specifications and managing the bidding, shop drawings, and delivery processes.
- Working with many different entities during different phases of the project. This included the MN DOT, other power companies, governmental bodies, surveyors, and all Contractors.
Double Circuit Line
The project included full services for a 1.7 mile, double-circuit 115 kV line. The project required coordination with many different entities, including the utility company for relocating existing underground facilities, and with MnDOT permiting the line in the DOT right-of-way.
DGR services for this project included permitting, coordinating the design survey, design, construction administration, construction staking, and resident project observation.
- Electrical Power
Coordination between multiple entities to create a mutually satisfying layout of buildings, parking area, utilities and street access was a main element of the planning process.
Sioux City, IA
New Substation Construction
DGR assisted SMU in all aspects of the project, from initial evaluation, to design and financing, through final construction.
Turbine Control System Upgrade
The project included full removal and replacement of the existing control panels within the turbine building control room.
Building and site demolition, utilities and grading, two site geothermal well fields, site work
Sioux City, IA
Treatment Plant & Well Exploration
DGR Engineering (DGR) worked closely with OCRWS to design a new Water Treatment Plant to target iron and manganese removal from a shallow groundwater source near the site.
Fuel System, Terminal, Hangars
Design and construction services for support facilities at the new Sioux County Regional Airport.
Sioux County, IA