Marshall Municipal Utilities
- Line length of 1.7 miles
- 115 kV, horizontal line post, single steel pole, double-circuit line.
- DGR service included MN local review permitting, design, construction staking, and construction management.
- Working with the MN DOT during the permitting and design process for a transmission line.
- Coordinating the material purchases for all of the major transmission line materials. This included developing material specifications and managing the bidding, shop drawings, and delivery processes.
- Working with many different entities during different phases of the project. This included the MN DOT, other power companies, governmental bodies, surveyors, and all Contractors.
Double Circuit Line
The project included full services for a 1.7 mile, double-circuit 115 kV line. The project required coordination with many different entities, including the utility company for relocating existing underground facilities, and with MnDOT permitting the line in the DOT right-of-way.
DGR services for this project included permitting, coordinating the design survey, design, construction administration, construction staking, and resident project observation.
- Electrical Power
New Water Treatment Plant
New Water Treatment Plant delivers higher quality and more economical water.
New Water Distribution System
The City’s residents enjoy high quality water that comes to them in a new and reliable distribution system.
Site Development, Utility Improvements
A multi-phase plan for infrastructure projects was developed for the City of Alton.
Health, safety and public welfare were all improved by this project.
DGR engineers helped L&O Power Cooperative improve communications on its electric transmission system using existing transmission lines, fiber and underground fiber line.
Rock Rapids, IA