Marshall Municipal Utilities
- Line length of 1.7 miles
- 115 kV, horizontal line post, single steel pole, double-circuit line.
- DGR service included MN local review permitting, design, construction staking, and construction management.
- Working with the MN DOT during the permitting and design process for a transmission line.
- Coordinating the material purchases for all of the major transmission line materials. This included developing material specifications and managing the bidding, shop drawings, and delivery processes.
- Working with many different entities during different phases of the project. This included the MN DOT, other power companies, governmental bodies, surveyors, and all Contractors.
Double Circuit Line
The project included full services for a 1.7 mile, double-circuit 115 kV line. The project required coordination with many different entities, including the utility company for relocating existing underground facilities, and with MnDOT permitting the line in the DOT right-of-way.
DGR services for this project included permitting, coordinating the design survey, design, construction administration, construction staking, and resident project observation.
- Electrical Power
DGR engineers helped L&O Power Cooperative improve communications on its electric transmission system using existing transmission lines, fiber and underground fiber line.
Rock Rapids, IA
Treatment Plant & Well Exploration
DGR Engineering worked closely with OCRWS to design a new Water Treatment Plant to target iron and manganese removal from a shallow groundwater source near the site.
Due to concerns with the age and condition of the structures, along with safety clearances to energized equipment and conductors, a project was undertaken to replace the old infrastructure with new underground lines and associated padmount equipment.
Redwood Falls, MN
Street & Utility Improvements
Morningside Avenue was reconstructed totaling approximately 1,300 linear feet. The project included new sanitary sewer, water main, storm sewer, fiber conduits, decorative street lighting, and 9-inch concrete paving with colored concrete sidewalks.
Sioux City, IA
Wastewater Treatment Facility
The new plant, rated for 5.3 million gallons per day (MGD) peak day, doubles the capacity of its predecessor.
Planning started with site plan design for the new facility to offer maximum exposure to traffic on Highway 75.
Rock Rapids, IA