Sioux Valley Energy
Various South Dakota Locations
- Total line length of 27.5 miles
- 47 kV overhead distribution, wide and narrow profile
- DGR service for this project included state permitting, right-of-way acquisition, surveying, design, construction staking, and construction management
- Performing the right-of-way acquisition for the entire project route
- Working with the Owner to finalize and adjust routing as necessary during design
- Working with the Owner’s set of design and procurement standards to ensure these lines were constructed similarly to their other distrbution lines on their system, while also utilizing our experience to recommend improvements to their existing line design philosphies
12.45 kV Overhead Distribution
The project included full services for 27.5 miles of new 12.47 kV line. There were ten separate distribution line segments making up the project, each in a different location within the state of South Dakota.
DGR services for this project included permitting, right-of-way acquisition, surveying, design, construction administration, and construction staking.
- Electrical Power
Fuel System, Terminal, Hangars
Design and construction services for support facilities at the new Sioux County Regional Airport.
Sioux County, IA
New Airport Development
DGR led the design and construction phase engineering for the development of a new $30 million airport. Tasks included all phases of design and construction engineering activities.
Sioux County, IA
DGR Engineering collaborated with a long-standing airport engineering partner at the Watertown, SD Regional Airport to provide electrical design and construction services for the airport including runway and taxiway lights, lighted signs and airport electrical systems upgrades.
Pump Station & Storage Reservoirs
The new Edgerton Pump Station (EPS) was constructed to facilitate bringing purchased water from Lewis & Clark Regional Water System (L&C) to the LPRW system.
Sanitary Sewer Rehabilitation
DGR Engineering has experience in sanitary sewer rehabilitation including: CIPP sewer main lining, service line grouting or lining (top hat), structure rehabilitation, and other related techniques.
Ellsworth, Balaton & Hendricks, MN