City of Madison
- Converting overhead electrical to underground
- Replace / Repair storm sewer and sanitary sewer
- Replacing alley surfacing with concrete
- Project staging to reduce impact on local businesses
- Coordination/cooperation with multiple utilities
- Design project construction with limited space
- Cooperative project for two Owners (electrical/utility and City)
Street & Utility Improvements
This project encompassed eight downtown alley blocks over a single construction season. The improvements consisted of new underground telephone, cable and electric lines and converting the old overhead equipment. Sanitary and storm sewer mains were replaced or repaired. The full alley width was paved with new concrete. The project navigated narrow corridors and was staged to minimize disturbance to the public to create a revitalized look to the downtown business district.
- Electrical Power
New Substation Construction
DGR assisted SMU in all aspects of the project, from initial evaluation, to design and financing, through final construction.
Turbine Control System Upgrade
The project included full removal and replacement of the existing control panels within the turbine building control room.
Building and site demolition, utilities and grading, two site geothermal well fields, site work
Sioux City, IA
Treatment Plant & Well Exploration
DGR Engineering (DGR) worked closely with OCRWS to design a new Water Treatment Plant to target iron and manganese removal from a shallow groundwater source near the site.
Fuel System, Terminal, Hangars
Design and construction services for support facilities at the new Sioux County Regional Airport.
Sioux County, IA