City of Hendricks
- $0.94 million project
- Main thoroughfare from downtown to the hospital
- County ADA improvements (according to MnDOT specifications)
- Water main, sanitary sewer, storm sewer replacement
- Significant school coordination required
- Adjacent hospital addition construction cooperation
- Significant communication with local businesses/residents during construction
In the fall of 2015, the City selected DGR to reconstruct water mains, sanitary and storm sewer and pavement on Lincoln Street. DGR assisted the City in coordinating this major infrastructure overhaul in the heart of Hendricks. DGR worked with the City, businesses, the local school, the hospital and residents to provide this work with as little inconvenience as feasible. DGR also provided construction observation and administration to aid the City with record keeping and testing.
- Electrical Power
New Water Treatment Plant
New Water Treatment Plant delivers higher quality and more economical water.
New Water Distribution System
The City’s residents enjoy high quality water that comes to them in a new and reliable distribution system.
Site Development, Utility Improvements
A multi-phase plan for infrastructure projects was developed for the City of Alton.
Health, safety and public welfare were all improved by this project.
DGR engineers helped L&O Power Cooperative improve communications on its electric transmission system using existing transmission lines, fiber and underground fiber line.
Rock Rapids, IA