City of Hendricks
- $0.94 million project
- Main thoroughfare from downtown to the hospital
- County ADA improvements (according to MnDOT specifications)
- Water main, sanitary sewer, storm sewer replacement
- Significant school coordination required
- Adjacent hospital addition construction cooperation
- Significant communication with local businesses/residents during construction
In the fall of 2015, the City selected DGR to reconstruct water mains, sanitary and storm sewer and pavement on Lincoln Street. DGR assisted the City in coordinating this major infrastructure overhaul in the heart of Hendricks. DGR worked with the City, businesses, the local school, the hospital and residents to provide this work with as little inconvenience as feasible. DGR also provided construction observation and administration to aid the City with record keeping and testing.
- Electrical Power
New Substation Construction
DGR assisted SMU in all aspects of the project, from initial evaluation, to design and financing, through final construction.
Turbine Control System Upgrade
The project included full removal and replacement of the existing control panels within the turbine building control room.
Building and site demolition, utilities and grading, two site geothermal well fields, site work
Sioux City, IA
Treatment Plant & Well Exploration
DGR Engineering (DGR) worked closely with OCRWS to design a new Water Treatment Plant to target iron and manganese removal from a shallow groundwater source near the site.
Fuel System, Terminal, Hangars
Design and construction services for support facilities at the new Sioux County Regional Airport.
Sioux County, IA