City of Windom
- $2.2 million project, included adjacent property assessments
- Eleven different project locations
- Residential and downtown construction
- Water main, sanitary sewer and storm sewer replacement
- Significant construction coordination required including weekly project updates
- Funding Assessments
- Significant coordination with local businesses/residents during construction
In the fall of 2016, the City selected DGR to reconstruct water mains, sanitary and storm sewer and pavement for their 2017 infrastructure project. DGR assisted the City in managing all phases of reconstruction work within the existing community to limit the inconvenience and provide long-term solutions for these project segments.
- Electrical Power
New Water Treatment Plant
New Water Treatment Plant delivers higher quality and more economical water.
New Water Distribution System
The City’s residents enjoy high quality water that comes to them in a new and reliable distribution system.
Site Development, Utility Improvements
A multi-phase plan for infrastructure projects was developed for the City of Alton.
Health, safety and public welfare were all improved by this project.
DGR engineers helped L&O Power Cooperative improve communications on its electric transmission system using existing transmission lines, fiber and underground fiber line.
Rock Rapids, IA