City of Windom
- $2.2 million project, included adjacent property assessments
- Eleven different project locations
- Residential and downtown construction
- Water main, sanitary sewer and storm sewer replacement
- Significant construction coordination required including weekly project updates
- Funding Assessments
- Significant coordination with local businesses/residents during construction
In the fall of 2016, the City selected DGR to reconstruct water mains, sanitary and storm sewer and pavement for their 2017 infrastructure project. DGR assisted the City in managing all phases of reconstruction work within the existing community to limit the inconvenience and provide long-term solutions for these project segments.
- Electrical Power
Lift Station, Control Panel, Valve Vault
The SE Sanitary Sewer Extension project provided sanitary sewer service to a previously un-serviced area southeast of Dell Rapids, SD
Dell Rapids, SD
Two-phase, 3.16 mile recreational trail on the north and west side of Luverne.
The addition of these new lots gave the City of Minneota opportunity for growth and an increased tax base.
Coordination between multiple entities to create a mutually satisfying layout of buildings, parking area, utilities and street access was a main element of the planning process.
Sioux City, IA
New Substation Construction
DGR assisted SMU in all aspects of the project, from initial evaluation, to design and financing, through final construction.
Turbine Control System Upgrade
The project included full removal and replacement of the existing control panels within the turbine building control room.