City of Windom
- $2.2 million project, included adjacent property assessments
- Eleven different project locations
- Residential and downtown construction
- Water main, sanitary sewer and storm sewer replacement
- Significant construction coordination required including weekly project updates
- Funding Assessments
- Significant coordination with local businesses/residents during construction
In the fall of 2016, the City selected DGR to reconstruct water mains, sanitary and storm sewer and pavement for their 2017 infrastructure project. DGR assisted the City in managing all phases of reconstruction work within the existing community to limit the inconvenience and provide long-term solutions for these project segments.
- Electrical Power
Box Culvert Bridge Replacement
DGR Engineering worked with the SWO and BIA staff to design an economically feasible replacement for the deficient bridge structure.
Northeast South Dakota
New Airport Development
DGR led the design and construction phase engineering for the development of a new $30 million airport. Tasks included all phases of design and construction engineering activities.
Sioux County, IA
Turbine Control System Upgrade
This project included full removal and replacement of the existing control panels within the turbine building control room.
Wastewater Treatment Facility
City of Orange City, IA prepared for the future by adding a mechanical treatment facility to meet both capacity and compliance.
Orange City, IA
Water System Expansion
Tremendous demand for new service connections made this expansion project the largest ever undertaken by Kingbrook Rural Water, Inc.