- All-weather surfacing
- Multi-use facility
- Rehab existing surfaces
- Multi-level layout
- Maximize the usage in the space available
Tracks & Sports Complexes
DGR has performed the planning and design of multiple athletic tracks and sports complexes for several communities in the region. The competition facilities are used by little leaguers up to NAIA college events.
Track renovations include overlaying or replacing existing base pavement and drainage. Most tracks are finished with a striped polyurethane all-weather surface.
Tennis court construction varies between 2 or 4 courts with new fencing and surfacing. The courts are usually a reinforced concrete pavement covered with a multi-layer surface.
Baseball & softball diamond layouts include varying configurations that are fan friendly and maximize the use of available space and allow for proper drainage.
Soccer field complexes vary in layout and sizes to maximize the viewing of the variety of ages and playing abilities.
• Augustana University in Sioux Falls, SD
• Sioux Center, Dordt University
• Northwestern College, Orange City, IA Dordt College in Sioux Center, IA
• Hull, IA High School
• Sioux City, IA High School
• Sioux Center, IA Baseball Field Improvements
• Sioux Center, IA High School Track and Field Improvements
• Sioux Center, IA Soccer Field Improvements
• Sioux Center, IA Tennis Court Improvements
• Orange City, IA Track and Field Improvements
• Rock Rapids, IA Central Lyon Schools Track and Field Improvement
• City of Rock Rapids, IA Soccer Complex
• City of Rock Rapids, IA Baseball and Softball Complex
• Luverne, MN Schools
• Welcome, MN Schools
• Windom, MN Schools Tennis Facilities
• Bridgewater, SD Schools Track and Field
• Parkston, SD Schools Track and Field
• Woonsocket, SD Schools Track and Field
• Wagner, SD Schools Track and Field
• City of Sioux Falls, SD Burnside Park Baseball Fields
• Crooks, SD Field Improvements (volunteer)
- Electrical Power
Box Culvert Bridge Replacement
DGR Engineering worked with the SWO and BIA staff to design an economically feasible replacement for the deficient bridge structure.
Northeast South Dakota
New Airport Development
DGR led the design and construction phase engineering for the development of a new $30 million airport. Tasks included all phases of design and construction engineering activities.
Sioux County, IA
Turbine Control System Upgrade
This project included full removal and replacement of the existing control panels within the turbine building control room.
Wastewater Treatment Facility
City of Orange City, IA prepared for the future by adding a mechanical treatment facility to meet both capacity and compliance.
Orange City, IA
Water System Expansion
Tremendous demand for new service connections made this expansion project the largest ever undertaken by Kingbrook Rural Water, Inc.