- All-weather surfacing
- Multi-use facility
- Rehab existing surfaces
- Multi-level layout
- Maximize the usage in the space available
Tracks & Sports Complexes
DGR has performed the planning and design of multiple athletic tracks and sports complexes for several communities in the region. The competition facilities are used by little leaguers up to NAIA college events.
Track renovations include overlaying or replacing existing base pavement and drainage. Most tracks are finished with a striped polyurethane all-weather surface.
Tennis court construction varies between 2 or 4 courts with new fencing and surfacing. The courts are usually a reinforced concrete pavement covered with a multi-layer surface.
Baseball & softball diamond layouts include varying configurations that are fan friendly and maximize the use of available space and allow for proper drainage.
Soccer field complexes vary in layout and sizes to maximize the viewing of the variety of ages and playing abilities.
• Augustana University in Sioux Falls, SD
• Sioux Center, Dordt University
• Northwestern College, Orange City, IA Dordt College in Sioux Center, IA
• Hull, IA High School
• Sioux City, IA High School
• Sioux Center, IA Baseball Field Improvements
• Sioux Center, IA High School Track and Field Improvements
• Sioux Center, IA Soccer Field Improvements
• Sioux Center, IA Tennis Court Improvements
• Orange City, IA Track and Field Improvements
• Rock Rapids, IA Central Lyon Schools Track and Field Improvement
• City of Rock Rapids, IA Soccer Complex
• City of Rock Rapids, IA Baseball and Softball Complex
• Luverne, MN Schools
• Welcome, MN Schools
• Windom, MN Schools Tennis Facilities
• Bridgewater, SD Schools Track and Field
• Parkston, SD Schools Track and Field
• Woonsocket, SD Schools Track and Field
• Wagner, SD Schools Track and Field
• City of Sioux Falls, SD Burnside Park Baseball Fields
• Crooks, SD Field Improvements (volunteer)
- Electrical Power
DGR engineers helped L&O Power Cooperative improve communications on its electric transmission system using existing transmission lines, fiber and underground fiber line.
Rock Rapids, IA
Treatment Plant & Well Exploration
DGR Engineering worked closely with OCRWS to design a new Water Treatment Plant to target iron and manganese removal from a shallow groundwater source near the site.
Due to concerns with the age and condition of the structures, along with safety clearances to energized equipment and conductors, a project was undertaken to replace the old infrastructure with new underground lines and associated padmount equipment.
Redwood Falls, MN
Street & Utility Improvements
Morningside Avenue was reconstructed totaling approximately 1,300 linear feet. The project included new sanitary sewer, water main, storm sewer, fiber conduits, decorative street lighting, and 9-inch concrete paving with colored concrete sidewalks.
Sioux City, IA
Wastewater Treatment Facility
The new plant, rated for 5.3 million gallons per day (MGD) peak day, doubles the capacity of its predecessor.
Planning started with site plan design for the new facility to offer maximum exposure to traffic on Highway 75.
Rock Rapids, IA