City of Madison
- Converting overhead electrical to underground
- Replacing alley surfacing with concrete
- Project staging to reduce impact on local businesses
- Coordination/cooperation with multiple utilities
- Design project construction with limited space
- Cooperative project for two Owners (electrical/utility and City)
This pair of projects encompassed eight downtown alley blocks over two construction contracts in consecutive years. The improvements consisted of new underground telephone, cable and electric lines; converting the old overhead equipment and repairing the full alley width with new concrete. The project navigated converting utilities, narrow corridors and staging while minimizing disturbance to the public to create a revitalized look to the downtown business district.
- Electrical Power
New Water Treatment Plant
New Water Treatment Plant delivers higher quality and more economical water.
New Water Distribution System
The City’s residents enjoy high quality water that comes to them in a new and reliable distribution system.
Site Development, Utility Improvements
A multi-phase plan for infrastructure projects was developed for the City of Alton.
Health, safety and public welfare were all improved by this project.
DGR engineers helped L&O Power Cooperative improve communications on its electric transmission system using existing transmission lines, fiber and underground fiber line.
Rock Rapids, IA