City of Hull
- Two multi-cell Submerged Aerated Gravel Reactor (SAGR) cells for ammonia removal
- Ultraviolet disinfection for E. Coli removal
- System designed to operate effectively during winter months.
- The system design utilized existing treatment components to save the City construction cost.
- The components are designed to work during cold winter months while minimizing operator time on site.
Wastewater Treatment Facility
Designed a SAGR system to be utilized as a polishing step following the City’s aerated lagoon system. The system includes a synthetic liner, aeration lines, rock media, an insulating mulch layer, control structures, and related piping.
Following the SAGR system, a UV disinfection system eliminates bacteria. Also designed a standby generator and related system controls for the SAGR and UV equipment.
- Electrical Power
New Water Distribution System
The City’s residents enjoy high quality water that comes to them in a new and reliable distribution system.
Site Development, Utility Improvements
A multi-phase plan for infrastructure projects was developed for the City of Alton.
Health, safety and public welfare were all improved by this project.
DGR engineers helped L&O Power Cooperative improve communications on its electric transmission system using existing transmission lines, fiber and underground fiber line.
Rock Rapids, IA
Treatment Plant & Well Exploration
DGR Engineering worked closely with OCRWS to design a new Water Treatment Plant to target iron and manganese removal from a shallow groundwater source near the site.
Due to concerns with the age and condition of the structures, along with safety clearances to energized equipment and conductors, a project was undertaken to replace the old infrastructure with new underground lines and associated padmount equipment.
Redwood Falls, MN