City of Hull
- Two multi-cell Submerged Aerated Gravel Reactor (SAGR) cells for ammonia removal
- Ultraviolet disinfection for E. Coli removal
- System designed to operate effectively during winter months.
- The system design utilized existing treatment components to save the City construction cost.
- The components are designed to work during cold winter months while minimizing operator time on site.
Wastewater Treatment Facilities
Designed a SAGR system to be utilized as a polishing step following the City’s aerated lagoon system. The system includes a synthetic liner, aeration lines, rock media, an insulating mulch layer, control structures, and related piping.
Following the SAGR system, a UV disinfection system eliminates bacteria. Also designed a standby generator and related system controls for the SAGR and UV equipment.
- Electrical Power
Fuel System, Terminal, Hangars
Design and construction services for support facilities at the new Sioux County Regional Airport.
Sioux County, IA
New Airport Development
DGR led the design and construction phase engineering for the development of a new $30 million airport. Tasks included all phases of design and construction engineering activities.
Sioux County, IA
DGR Engineering collaborated with a long-standing airport engineering partner at the Watertown, SD Regional Airport to provide electrical design and construction services for the airport including runway and taxiway lights, lighted signs and airport electrical systems upgrades.
Pump Station & Storage Reservoirs
The new Edgerton Pump Station (EPS) was constructed to facilitate bringing purchased water from Lewis & Clark Regional Water System (L&C) to the LPRW system.