City of Hull
- Two multi-cell Submerged Aerated Gravel Reactor (SAGR) cells for ammonia removal
- Ultraviolet disinfection for E. Coli removal
- System designed to operate effectively during winter months.
- The system design utilized existing treatment components to save the City construction cost.
- The components are designed to work during cold winter months while minimizing operator time on site.
Wastewater Treatment Facility
Designed a SAGR system to be utilized as a polishing step following the City’s aerated lagoon system. The system includes a synthetic liner, aeration lines, rock media, an insulating mulch layer, control structures, and related piping.
Following the SAGR system, a UV disinfection system eliminates bacteria. Also designed a standby generator and related system controls for the SAGR and UV equipment.
- Electrical Power
New Water Treatment Plant
New Water Treatment Plant delivers higher quality and more economical water.
New Water Distribution System
The City’s residents enjoy high quality water that comes to them in a new and reliable distribution system.
Site Development, Utility Improvements
A multi-phase plan for infrastructure projects was developed for the City of Alton.
Health, safety and public welfare were all improved by this project.
DGR engineers helped L&O Power Cooperative improve communications on its electric transmission system using existing transmission lines, fiber and underground fiber line.
Rock Rapids, IA