City of Hull
- Two multi-cell Submerged Aerated Gravel Reactor (SAGR) cells for ammonia removal
- Ultraviolet disinfection for E. Coli removal
- System designed to operate effectively during winter months.
- The system design utilized existing treatment components to save the City construction cost.
- The components are designed to work during cold winter months while minimizing operator time on site.
Wastewater Treatment Facilities
Designed a SAGR system to be utilized as a polishing step following the City’s aerated lagoon system. The system includes a synthetic liner, aeration lines, rock media, an insulating mulch layer, control structures, and related piping.
Following the SAGR system, a UV disinfection system eliminates bacteria. Also designed a standby generator and related system controls for the SAGR and UV equipment.
- Electrical Power
Lift Station, Control Panel, Valve Vault
The SE Sanitary Sewer Extension project provided sanitary sewer service to a previously un-serviced area southeast of Dell Rapids, SD
Dell Rapids, SD
Two-phase, 3.16 mile recreational trail on the north and west side of Luverne.
The addition of these new lots gave the City of Minneota opportunity for growth and an increased tax base.
Coordination between multiple entities to create a mutually satisfying layout of buildings, parking area, utilities and street access was a main element of the planning process.
Sioux City, IA
New Substation Construction
DGR assisted SMU in all aspects of the project, from initial evaluation, to design and financing, through final construction.
Turbine Control System Upgrade
The project included full removal and replacement of the existing control panels within the turbine building control room.