City of Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Sioux Falls, SD
- Addition of three mainline 13.8 kV distribution circuits
- Circuits were built in underground fashion to increase reliability and improve aesthetics
- Coordinating with multiple City of Sioux Falls departments, other utilities, and railroad authorities.
- Integrating traffic control provisions associated with construction in busy areas.
- Responsibility and involvement in all phases of the project.
Mainline Distribution Circuits
The project included the construction of three new mainline 13.8 kV circuits on the City’s distribution system to increase capacity and reliability. The circuits were built in underground fashion; two extending from the City’s substation near the airport to the downtown area, and one extending from the City’s substation near the airport to the event center. DGR services for this project included the initial study work, project development, engineering design, permitting, construction administration, and resident construction observation.
- Electrical Power
New Water Treatment Plant
New Water Treatment Plant delivers higher quality and more economical water.
New Water Distribution System
The City’s residents enjoy high quality water that comes to them in a new and reliable distribution system.
Site Development, Utility Improvements
A multi-phase plan for infrastructure projects was developed for the City of Alton.
Health, safety and public welfare were all improved by this project.
DGR engineers helped L&O Power Cooperative improve communications on its electric transmission system using existing transmission lines, fiber and underground fiber line.
Rock Rapids, IA