City of Orange City, Iowa
Orange City, IA
- New 500,000 gallon presstressed concrete ground storage reservoir New transfer pumps
- Retrofit high service pump room
- Coordinate FAA permitting due to adjacent airport
- Provided additional system storage through economical ground storage and pumps verses additional elevated storage
- Coordinated with FAA to comply with obstruction requirements of adjacent airport
Ground Storage Reservoir
Construction of a 500,000 gallon prestressed concrete ground storage reservoir, site work and site piping.
Conversion of high service pumps from flooded clear well section to canned suction from new ground storage reservoir.
Install transfer pumps to transfer water from water treatment plant to new ground storage reservoir.
- Electrical Power
Box Culvert Bridge Replacement
DGR Engineering worked with the SWO and BIA staff to design an economically feasible replacement for the deficient bridge structure.
Northeast South Dakota
New Airport Development
DGR led the design and construction phase engineering for the development of a new $30 million airport. Tasks included all phases of design and construction engineering activities.
Sioux County, IA
Turbine Control System Upgrade
This project included full removal and replacement of the existing control panels within the turbine building control room.
Wastewater Treatment Facility
City of Orange City, IA prepared for the future by adding a mechanical treatment facility to meet both capacity and compliance.
Orange City, IA
Water System Expansion
Tremendous demand for new service connections made this expansion project the largest ever undertaken by Kingbrook Rural Water, Inc.