City of Orange City, Iowa
Orange City, IA
- New 500,000 gallon presstressed concrete ground storage reservoir New transfer pumps
- Retrofit high service pump room
- Coordinate FAA permitting due to adjacent airport
- Provided additional system storage through economical ground storage and pumps verses additional elevated storage
- Coordinated with FAA to comply with obstruction requirements of adjacent airport
Ground Storage Reservoir
Construction of a 500,000 gallon prestressed concrete ground storage reservoir, site work and site piping.
Conversion of high service pumps from flooded clear well section to canned suction from new ground storage reservoir.
Install transfer pumps to transfer water from water treatment plant to new ground storage reservoir.
- Electrical Power
New Water Treatment Plant
New Water Treatment Plant delivers higher quality and more economical water.
New Water Distribution System
The City’s residents enjoy high quality water that comes to them in a new and reliable distribution system.
Site Development, Utility Improvements
A multi-phase plan for infrastructure projects was developed for the City of Alton.
Health, safety and public welfare were all improved by this project.
DGR engineers helped L&O Power Cooperative improve communications on its electric transmission system using existing transmission lines, fiber and underground fiber line.
Rock Rapids, IA