City of Orange City, Iowa
Orange City, IA
- New 500,000 gallon presstressed concrete ground storage reservoir New transfer pumps
- Retrofit high service pump room
- Coordinate FAA permitting due to adjacent airport
- Provided additional system storage through economical ground storage and pumps verses additional elevated storage
- Coordinated with FAA to comply with obstruction requirements of adjacent airport
Ground Storage Reservoir
Construction of a 500,000 gallon prestressed concrete ground storage reservoir, site work and site piping.
Conversion of high service pumps from flooded clear well section to canned suction from new ground storage reservoir.
Install transfer pumps to transfer water from water treatment plant to new ground storage reservoir.
- Electrical Power
Lift Station, Control Panel, Valve Vault
The SE Sanitary Sewer Extension project provided sanitary sewer service to a previously un-serviced area southeast of Dell Rapids, SD
Dell Rapids, SD
Two-phase, 3.16 mile recreational trail on the north and west side of Luverne.
The addition of these new lots gave the City of Minneota opportunity for growth and an increased tax base.
Coordination between multiple entities to create a mutually satisfying layout of buildings, parking area, utilities and street access was a main element of the planning process.
Sioux City, IA
New Substation Construction
DGR assisted SMU in all aspects of the project, from initial evaluation, to design and financing, through final construction.
Turbine Control System Upgrade
The project included full removal and replacement of the existing control panels within the turbine building control room.