City of Orange City, Iowa
Orange City, IA
- New 500,000 gallon presstressed concrete ground storage reservoir New transfer pumps
- Retrofit high service pump room
- Coordinate FAA permitting due to adjacent airport
- Provided additional system storage through economical ground storage and pumps verses additional elevated storage
- Coordinated with FAA to comply with obstruction requirements of adjacent airport
Ground Storage Reservoir
Construction of a 500,000 gallon prestressed concrete ground storage reservoir, site work and site piping.
Conversion of high service pumps from flooded clear well section to canned suction from new ground storage reservoir.
Install transfer pumps to transfer water from water treatment plant to new ground storage reservoir.
- Electrical Power
Coordination between multiple entities to create a mutually satisfying layout of buildings, parking area, utilities and street access was a main element of the planning process.
Sioux City, IA
New Substation Construction
DGR assisted SMU in all aspects of the project, from initial evaluation, to design and financing, through final construction.
Turbine Control System Upgrade
The project included full removal and replacement of the existing control panels within the turbine building control room.
Building and site demolition, utilities and grading, two site geothermal well fields, site work
Sioux City, IA
Treatment Plant & Well Exploration
DGR Engineering (DGR) worked closely with OCRWS to design a new Water Treatment Plant to target iron and manganese removal from a shallow groundwater source near the site.
Fuel System, Terminal, Hangars
Design and construction services for support facilities at the new Sioux County Regional Airport.
Sioux County, IA