City of Estherville, Iowa
- New dual membrane digester covers on primary and secondary digesters w/ high velocity mixing system.
- Digester gas production and capture increase with equipment upgrade.
- Prioritizing plant improvements to existing equipment and infrastructure.
- Evaluation of treatment plant and analyzing available technologies to determine the best solution for the client.
- Determining necessary plant improvements not directly related to NPDES permit compliance.
Digester Improvements Project
Analyzed digester cover and mixing system alternatives due to condition of existing plant equipment. Selected cover and mixing system to best fit the City’s request for potential future digester gas re-use to reduce plant operational expenses. Dual membrane cover with high velocity nozzle mixing was selected based on life cycle analysis of alternatives.
Performed a plant evaluation of the existing equipment and infrastructure to prioritize improvements to the facility that will not affect potential future improvements to the facility to meeting compliance with the newly issued NPDES permit.
- Electrical Power
New Water Treatment Plant
New Water Treatment Plant delivers higher quality and more economical water.
New Water Distribution System
The City’s residents enjoy high quality water that comes to them in a new and reliable distribution system.
Site Development, Utility Improvements
A multi-phase plan for infrastructure projects was developed for the City of Alton.
Health, safety and public welfare were all improved by this project.
DGR engineers helped L&O Power Cooperative improve communications on its electric transmission system using existing transmission lines, fiber and underground fiber line.
Rock Rapids, IA