City of Estherville, Iowa
- New dual membrane digester covers on primary and secondary digesters w/ high velocity mixing system.
- Digester gas production and capture increase with equipment upgrade.
- Prioritizing plant improvements to existing equipment and infrastructure.
- Evaluation of treatment plant and analyzing available technologies to determine the best solution for the client.
- Determining necessary plant improvements not directly related to NPDES permit compliance.
Digester Improvements Project
Analyzed digester cover and mixing system alternatives due to condition of existing plant equipment. Selected cover and mixing system to best fit the City’s request for potential future digester gas re-use to reduce plant operational expenses. Dual membrane cover with high velocity nozzle mixing was selected based on life cycle analysis of alternatives.
Performed a plant evaluation of the existing equipment and infrastructure to prioritize improvements to the facility that will not affect potential future improvements to the facility to meeting compliance with the newly issued NPDES permit.
- Electrical Power
Lift Station, Control Panel, Valve Vault
The SE Sanitary Sewer Extension project provided sanitary sewer service to a previously un-serviced area southeast of Dell Rapids, SD
Dell Rapids, SD
Two-phase, 3.16 mile recreational trail on the north and west side of Luverne.
The addition of these new lots gave the City of Minneota opportunity for growth and an increased tax base.
Coordination between multiple entities to create a mutually satisfying layout of buildings, parking area, utilities and street access was a main element of the planning process.
Sioux City, IA
New Substation Construction
DGR assisted SMU in all aspects of the project, from initial evaluation, to design and financing, through final construction.
Turbine Control System Upgrade
The project included full removal and replacement of the existing control panels within the turbine building control room.